Wednesday 28 September 2011

My London...

Just two weeks in London...  and I love this city.
I haven't missed my Italy yet. Quite bizarre!
Italy has the best food, great beaches and amazing landscape! But this is not enought to make it the best place to live in.  
I come from Milan. Fantastic entertainment, fashion-style, close to lots of pictoresque town.
After four year, I find it boring.

Nowadays I fed up with Italy.

Is it because Italy is a mess now?

I feel at home here in England. I can see the things clearly, everything is working, or trying to work in the best way. No more unpleasant suprise in front of a close post office. No stupid strike for anything. No people shouting in the middle of the street, arguing for something.
 
Here you can see there are rules. And the people have to respect them.
This is the point. Too far from Italian mind?
Rules. Respect. And be polite.

In London you see a multicultural population: Arabs, European, Africans, Indians, lots of Chinese... A combination of cultures coming here to educate themselves and to work. So amazing atmosphere makes you a part of the world. And also puts you in the middle of doing your best to coming out. Because YOU CAN GET YOUR POSSIBILITY.
Try, try and try againg. Never lose your will and your determination. If you really want something, you can have your change.
It's difficult and very competitive. But it is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment